FWF At Holy Trinity Church Gym, Long Branch, NJ
February 23, 2013

Funkdafied Wrestling Federation returned to Long Branch, NJ on Saturday night February 23rd, with their first ever appearance at the Holy Trinity Church Gym. Despite the stormy weather, an energetic crowd turned out to see all the action.

FWF announced earlier in the day that due to the stormy weather in the Midwest, the scheduled headliner, former WWE star Hardcore Holly, was unable to get on a flight to here. So as to make sure the fans got their money's worth, FWF Management quickly secured the appearance of WWE Hall Of Fame legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, plus former ECW hardcore icon John "Balls" Mahoney.

In Match #1, a match for the number-one contenders to the FWF Tag-Team Titles, Fast And Firm (Fast Eddie Franken & "The White Urkel" B. Fehrm) defeated The M&M Boys (Mark Modest & Mike Matixx) after Fehrm leveled Modest with a Nerd Cutter and Eddie hit him with a Spaghetti Neckbreaker and got the three-count.

In Match #2, a "Capture The Flag" Match, Sargeant Jimmy Storm won by disqualification over The Russian Assassin after Danny Demanto ran into the ring and hit a Michinoku Driver on The Sarge.

In Match #3, a match for the number-one contender to the FWF Cruiserweight Title, Mikey Pacifica, returning to FWF action after more than two years, defeated "Retro Rocker" Rikki Roxx after blocking Roxx's attempted moonsault and powerbombing him into the mat, then pinning him with his feet on the ropes for leverage.

In Match #4, a return ladies grudge match from the last Long Branch show, former ECW Women's Champion Angel Orsini, with Danny Demanto in her corner, defeated Nikki "The Wrath" Richardson. With Nikki on an offensive burst, Angel distracted the referee in the corner while Danny snuck into the ring and hit a Michinoku Driver on Nikki, making her an easy pin for Angel.

After the match, Danny took the microphone and promised that Nikki's brother Merrill would suffer the same fate when he and Danny met later in their Casket Match. He then turned to Angel and said she disappointed him, as she needed her help to defeat Nikki, and ordered her out of his sight and to not come to ringside during his match later on.

During intermission, WWE Hall Of Fame legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka posed for pictures in the ring with the fans.

In Match #5, T.N.T, returning to action, defeated "Stylin'" Brandon Kirk, who was managed by Matt McVay with his patented chokeslam after Brandon tried to use a chain on him that McVay slipped to Brandon, but missed.

After the match, a frustrated and angry Brandon flattened his own manager McVay with a somersault crucifix slam.

In the first of the two Main Event matches, Merrill "The Peril" Richardson defeated "The Cold-Hearted Playa" Danny Demanto in a Casket Match. The casket was brought to ringside and watched over by four Druids. After stopping Merrill's offensive flurry with a blatent low blow, Demanto lifted Merrill up and planted him into the mat with a Michinoku Driver, followed by a flying splash. But before he could roll him into the coffin, one of the Druids jumped onto the ring apron and distracted Danny long enough as another Druid climbed to the top rope, and took off her mask to reveal Nikki Richardson. Nikki went for a flying cross-body, but the strong Danny was able to catch the lightweight Nikki and Samoan-Dropped her onto the mat. Meanwhile the first Druid on the apron took off his disguise to reveal Sargeant Jimmy Storm, who Rock-Bottom'ed Danny, but then when Sarge went for a John Cena-style Five Knuckle shuffle, Danny hit him with a low blow and powerbombed him. Meanwhile, Druid #3 came into the ring and took off her mask to reveal Merrill and Nikki's mother Cherrie Richardson, who slapped and low-blowed Danny, and Druid #4 came into the ring and revealed herself to be Angel Orsini, who delivered a "Kiss Of Death" Flatliner to Danny, followed by a Vader-bomb. Merrill then administered a body splash of his own to Danny, and he and Angel rolled the semi-conscious Danny into the casket and shut the lid, ending the match.

The action paused while Sargeant Jimmy Storm, who appeared to have suffered a Stinger as a result of Demanto's powerbomb, received medical attention and was transported by E.M.T's to the hospital. (FWF is pleased to report that Sarge was released later that night, having suffered no apparent permanent injuries, and is well on the road to recovery.)

In the second Main Event match, the duo of former ECW hardcore icon John "Balls" Mahoney & WWE Hall Of Fame legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, managed by Rocky Falco, defeated Team R.I.O.T (Big Jeff Noyze & Vinny Cenzo). Before the match started, Balls Mahoney insisted the match be a Hardcore Match, and the officials agreed. After a short brawl, Balls leveled Jeff Noyze with a chair to the head, and Superfly climbed the ropes and delivered a Superfly Splash and pinned Noyze.